This week, I’m thankful for…
- a husband who goes above and beyond to make me happy, spends weeks installing a new shower unit in our bathroom, goes out of his way to buy new light fixtures he knows I’ll love, fixes the upstairs TV for me so that I can watch Conan before bed, and massages my shoulder when my pinched nerve is acting up.
- electricity. After last weekend’s storm, most of my friends and coworkers were without power until Wednesday or Thursday; we’re fortunate that we only lost power for a few hours.
- a house that’s finally starting to feel like home.
- my job, and being able to do work that I enjoy.
- sweet cashiers who understand when I forget my wallet, and let me pay them back later.
- nice weather, finally!