This week, I am thankful for…
- being able to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends.
- every day that I get to spend with my nephew.
- having extra days off work.
- being able to do nothing on my extra days off, except play LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 for 8 hours straight.
- Katie’s post on Marriage Confessions about how to make no-bake acorn treats. I made them Wednesday night, and they were a huge hit on Thanksgiving.
- everything in my life that allows me to live comfortably and happily: my loving husband, my supportive family, a job I love, my sweet puppies, a roof over my head, and friends who make me laugh.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Go back in time: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3
This year, I am thankful for my wonderful husband, and the two months of marriage that we’ve enjoyed together so far.
I’m thankful for my family. My parents love me and support me in everything I do, and my brother and sister are two of my best friends. My new in-laws are some of the sweetest people I’ve ever met, and my new brother-in-law has become a true friend in the months since my sister got married.
I’m thankful for my friends who I may not see very often, but when we do get together, it’s like we’ve never been apart.
I’m thankful for my cozy little apartment, for heat, hot water and electricity, and I’m thankful for my job which allows me to live comfortably in one of the most expensive cities in the world.
I’m thankful for my dogs, who love me unconditionally and are so excited to see me when I come home from work every day. They are my favorite snuggle buddies, and I couldn’t imagine life without them.
Right now, I really have no major complaints in life, and for that, I am grateful.
Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!
What are you thankful for this year? Leave a comment and let me know.